Systems for parents who want to do good work in the world and at home.
I’m a born teacher and I love running workshops. Learn more about how to hire me here.
Community Support + Practical Resources for Working Parents (free)
A monthly conversation series for working parents in Somerville and beyond.
We meet in the conference room of the Somerville Public Library (Central Branch, 79 Highland Ave Somerville, MA) from 7-8pm on the following dates:
Thursday, January 11th, 7-8pm
- Topic: The Mental Load (how to manage all the reminders, ideas, and everything we carry in our mental space, day in and day out)
Wednesday, February 21st, 7-8pm
- Topic: Just behave (how to respond to our kids when they test us)
Thursday, March 22nd, 7:30-8:30pm (NOTE: DIFFERENT TIME FOR JUST THIS MONTH!!)
- Topic: Money talk (budgeting, spending intentionally, and how to save money with kids)
Wednesday, April 25th, 7pm Drinks and Discussion at Bull McCabe’s (366 Somerville Ave. Somerville, MA)
- Topic: DRINKS AND DISCUSSION! Join us for a social get-together at a Bull McCabes in Union Square, Somerville!
How to Manage the Mental Load (an Online Workshop Series)
- Get that always-running to-do list out of your head, without slacking on your responsibilities.
- Show you a system that will help you get big projects done faster . . . with less stress.
- Help you get control of your life and to-do list so that you can enjoy your time with family without always thinking about the chores you need to do!